What should you do after an accident?
What are your legal rights?
Who can help you get the compensation you need to recover?
Negotiating with insurance companies, expensive medical bills, medical doctor referrals, repairing your car, missing time at work and dealing with the pain and find-bride suffering brought on by your injuries – Atlanta car accident attorney’s knows how chaotic and confusing your life can be after a car accident. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Frequently, accident victims are left with overwhelming feelings of confusion and fear which reduces quality of life and causes anxiety about the future. Accident cases can quickly become complex and sometimes automobile accidents will call for legal action and sometimes not. With that, it will be important to determine negligence as soon as possible.
IF YOU ARE HURT, it is important to act quickly! Contact us as soon as possible for a case evaluation about your car accident. For your convenience, home and hospital visits are available upon request.
- DEFER YOUR MEDICAL BILLS
- ASSIST YOU WITH A RENTAL CAR
- REFER YOU TO THE PROPER MEDICAL SPECIALIST
- TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYER
- NEGOAITE WITH YOUR INSURANCE
- PAST AND FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- LOST INCOME AND FUTURE DIMINISHED EARNINGS
- PAIN AND SUFFERING
- ALL OTHER ACCIDENT-RELATED EXPENSES.
Start Working with us today, no matter the legal challenges you face after an injury in Georgia.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW or TEXT OUR GEORGIA CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED IN A CAR WRECK 770-687-6224.
Did You Know?
- Stop and pull over in a safe place.
- Report the accident immediately to local law enforcement if anyone is killed, if there is an injury, or if there is property damage greater than $500.
- Provide assistance to those injured, if possible.
- Activate your vehicle’s hazard lights to alert approaching motorists.
- Provide your name, address, license plate number, driver’s license number, and insurance information to the other parties involved in the accident, and get the find-bride same information from them. You can do this while waiting for law enforcement to arrive on the scene.
- The Driver’s Manual provides more details to help you get through the accident scene, so view it online, or pick up a copy at your local driver’s license office.
- If law enforcement is not called to the scene of an accident, you’ll need to complete a Personal Report of Accident. This form is for your personal use only, to be filed by you for later use if needed. Do not send this form in to a government agency; it will only be destroyed. This form could protect you in court if needed at a future time; it records the information just after the accident happened, so it will help you remember events as they occurred during that time.
Our Atlanta personal injury lawyers have seen firsthand, thousands of injured come away with permanent disabilities like brain damage, paralysis, amputation injuries, orthopedic injuries and other serious ailments that significantly and negatively affect the lives of crash victims. In cases where a death results, the family members of those killed suffer both emotionally and, often, financially.
Atlanta Car Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys since 1978.
Georgia’s Best of the Best Car Accident Lawyers
Over $100,000,000 in settlement and Awards, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Car and Truck Accident, Motorcycle Accident.
Free Case Evaluation